Wednesday, October 20, 2021

My First Cover: Love Theme to Twin Peaks

 


Cover:  Love Theme to Twin Peaks

Cover Performed by:  James Toller

Original Composer / Performer:  Angelo Badalamenti




This was me just one hour into my first practice on a keyboard or piano.

It was just about two weeks ago when this photo was taken.

I learn by watching others play on YouTube.



I had recorded this song on my Medeli AKX 10.

I had set it on German Grand Piano...
and I had set GarageBand on Steinway Grand Piano.

This is not only my first cover song...
it was the first time I had ever played the piano or keyboard.

I practiced for almost two weeks before recording this song.

I had originally planned to incorporate my bass flute into this song...
however, as I had to transpose the bass flute as the original song goes
out of the range of the bass flute...
as I played it, it just didn't sound right in this recording...
and so I just left it as a piano only recording.

I hope you like it.

I am practicing on the guitar now for my next cover.


If you like this song...

please, go to my YouTube Channel...

Like, Subscribe, and Share my video.


YouTube Song:  James Toller Cover: Love Theme to Twin Peaks


I will periodically add new cover songs to this blog...

as well as on YouTube.









No comments:

Post a Comment

My Cover of Willow's Song

  My Cover of Willow's Song   James Toller:  Guitar / Vocals / Bass Flute LISTEN ON HEADPHONES BELIEVE ME...IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE. NOT A...